You can watch our webinar introducing World Stroke Day 2016:
Download a clear version of the webinar slides here
Webinar Topic: World Stroke Day: Is Stroke Really Treatable?
Abstract: Face the Facts: Stroke is Treatable is the theme for World Stroke Day on October 29th. In this webinar:
- Our Campaign Manager will introduce you to the new campaign resources;
- World leading stroke clinicians will discuss the facts behind the treatable theme;
- Communications experts from prominent Stroke Associations will brainstorm ideas for your own World Stroke Day activities; and opportunities to localize content.
When: Three live webinars will be scheduled in July.
The first webinar is scheduled for: Asia and Oceania
- Thursday 21st July 2016 @18:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (10:00 Central European Time)
- Victoria Gray – World Stroke Campaign Manager
- Professor Stephen Davis – President, World Stroke Organization; Professor of Translational Neuroscience
- Mary Orgill - Director Communications, Stroke Foundation, Australia
- Dr Jeyaraj Durai Pandian – Professor of Neurology
Follow the event online here: Asia and Oceania - Thursday 21st July 2016 @18:00 (AEST)
Register: Complete the form below to register for one or more webinars:
- The other dates are to be confirmed.
- Participants will have the chance to ask questions of the speakers via a live chat discussion board.
- Please register your attendance or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those who can’t attend the live webinar, a link to the recording will be posted on this page after the event.